Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

sick

i am a loud person, in all respects. this week i was official the sickest, physicly, that i have ever been in my entire life, like i have said im loud, so loud in fact that people a floor above me and three rooms down heard me throwing up, but that does not take the cake, 50 yards away my friend beth in her room heard me. im better now though.

God is so much more intense then we let on. i think its because we are completly comfortable that we try and nueter him and make him tame, but you see there is the problem God is not tame he never has been and he never will be. you see back home i acknowledge that God has the power to heal the sick and do cool things like that but if you tried to actualy have that happen i would be the first to say you must be outside your mind. you know whats cool? in the time that i have been in Kona i have seen countless miracules healings and been part of one. God moves in the supernatural and we need embrace that and let God out of the box called the american church. i love my church and i am sure you love yours but the jesus at my church has been castrated and is not the awesome and powerfull God of the bible.

God is indeed making me a radical beliver and i am going to come home and pray for the sick and expect God to heal them. you might be asking "but alex what if they dont get healed?" well then they dont get healed but i was called in the bible to preach the gospel and heal the sick(mark 16:15-18). if God said to do that then you know what thats what im going to do, and if someone doesnt get healed, they can ask God why he didnt heal them. because you see its God who heals people not me, if it was by my power guess what? i would not have got sick this week i would have just healed myself. done. but i did get sick and i got prayed for but i stayed sick. sometimes you get healed and sometimes you dont. i have no idea why its that why i just know that right now in my life thats how it is.

No comments: