Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Living by Faith and Help

I live by faith. But I gotta pay the bills. In the last two years I have had more expenses then I truly care to think about, from plane tickets to food to rent, it has added up. Every penny I have prayed in. But every penny came from some one. So that being said I want to thank you.


Thank you.


I have not been able to be on this journey if it was not for you. You have made all of this possible. You have been just obedient to The Lord as I have. Thank you.


With that said, I want you to know that I have made all of this finance stuff easier for you my readers by expanding the blog and adding a page for you to donate on. Check it out.


also The SHOP. Get ready a post is in the works!


Thanks for reading. Also thank you to everyone who read last weeks post it was the most popular post in the history of the blog. I like that. I like her.

No comments: