Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Skate


I love skating in odd places. I cant do many tricks, just ollie and manuals. But one of my favorite things is skating in obscure places, places you would never think would be good to skate in. When I was in China I had the rare opportunity to skate the Great Wall, its a highlight from being alive. I skated other places there as well but that was the most epic. One of my favorite places to skate, is in airports. as important as security is in airports its actually really lax. In the past year I have been to 4 different countries and way more airports, half the airports I've skated in. I was told not to, twice. Its a good way to kill some time, get some exercise and have fun. There is this element of I'm not really supposed to do this, but at the same time its ok, that makes it rather thrilling.

No comments: