Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

D4

My life had turned into "The Terminal" and I was Tom Hanks and I now needed to find a place to sleep. I had been thinking about this for a while and decided that to have a successful night in the airport I would need three things: One, a place to lie down, two electricity, and three a bathroom. I found all of these things in terminal 38b. It was quiet, out of the way and had every thing I needed. so I began to make a home. It was two benches, one bench was for my bed another I made my table and put my laptop on to watch movies on. now beds need to have pillows and blankets. however all I had was the clothes on my back and the things in my carry on. One of my favorite things is figuring things out, and this night I was going to figure out a bed. I had my mattress, now for a pillow, that was easy enough, two bibles and a beanie make a great pillow, almost as good as Jacob's rock. for a blanket I took my hoodie, zipped it up with my feet in the hood and legs in the rest with the arms wrapped around me. and for the rest of me I had a suit jacket. That evenings entertainment was a bugs life and napoleon dynamite, for dinner, water, peanut butter m and m's and pizza pretzels. The next day I would stay in the airport. That morning I woke up, packed up my house sent for my bag and tried to enjoy another day of my adventure.

No comments: